• Blueprints: Are included in the package price.
* Foundation: A crawl space with concrete footers & block walls cost $32.00 per lineal foot. Basements cost about $18.00 per square foot.
* Driveway: Standard width driveways are 14' wide and with gravel topping will run $15.00 a lineal foot. Installing a culvert will cost $225.00-$300.00. An example would be; Driveway is 250 feet long, 250 x $15.00 + $250.00 for culvert= $4,000.00
* Septic System: Conventional sub-surface septic system with perkable soils will cost $4,000.00 to $8,500.00(at grade).
* A well, depending on the depth will cost $4,000.00 to $15,000.00. This is assuming you hit drinkable water without the need for filtration devices.
* Fees: To survey a pin location only, will cost $750.00. Building permits vary depending on your city and state. A simple phone call will get you the formula used for calculating building permit prices.
* Plumbing: For a medium price range of fixtures the cost is $650.00 to $850.00 per fixture. Examples of plumbing fixtures are hot water heater, tubs, showers, sinks, & toilet. This price should include installation and all rough plumbing materials.
* Electrical: Cost $3.50 to $4.00 per square foot of living area plus the cost of the light fixtures.
* Heating & Air Conditioning: Heat pump or gas furnace cost $6,000.00 to $12,000.00 per system depending on the SEER rating and size of the unit you choose.
* Cabinets: Standard kitchen with laminate tops cost $175.00 per lineal foot. Standard bathroom vanity with cultured marble bowl and top cost $205.00 per lineal foot.
• Floor Coverings: The average residential grade carpet & sheet vinyl cost $3.00 per square foot installed. The average ceramic tile cost $5.50 per square foot installed. The average 1 X 6 tongue & groove pine flooring cost $4.00 per square foot installed and finished. Standard pre-finished hardwood flooring will cost $4.49-$16.49 installed, depending on the wood species.
• Painting & Caulking Exterior: The exterior stain and insect treatment will run $1.25 per square foot of coverage for the exterior log walls and siding. You should plan on spending $1.25 per square foot on your porch and deck rails as well. You should measure from the bottom rail to the top rail and consider this a solid wall when calculating your stain. An example would be 42” from top to bottom and the porch length is 40 feet; 3.5 x 40= 140 square feet of coverage area.
• Appliances: Quality brand kitchen appliances will typically cost $2,500.00-$5,000.00. This includes Refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, and microwave.
• Finish Roofing: 30 Year Architectural Shingles - $110.00 to $125.00 per 100 square feet of roof area (materials and labor); 29 gauge metal roof - $190.00 to $210.00 per 100 square feet of roof area (materials and labor); baked on enamel metal roof - $250.00 to $290.00 per 100 square feet of roof area (materials & labor).
• Fireplace: Chase framing materials and labor run around $3,500.00. Wood burning insert with metal flu $1,500.00 to $3,500.00.
• Rockwork: On chimneys & foundations; engineered stone - $11.50-$14.50 per square foot of coverage (labor & materials); dry-stack - $11.00-$13-00 per square foot (labor & materials).
• Gutters: The average cost is $4.00 per lineal foot installed for gutters & down spouts.
• Interior Trim: Around $1.00 per linear foot materials and labor.
Contact us when you are ready to proceed. Thanks